is the least hydrating
75% of people
Lack of Focus
Enhanced with Electrolytes
Our premium Colombian dark roast coffee is paired with electrolytes to offset the dehydrating diuretic effect of caffeine. All coffees are 98% water, and the electrolytes unlock the hydration potential of coffee by helping to retain that water in your body.
You can’t be fully energized without being hydrated. Regular coffee alone doesn’t offer this, but Oaza does with our added hydrating electrolytes.
No Sugar, Low Calorie
Oaza’s healthy lattes are coffee-forward and rich in taste with creamy plant-based oat milk and antioxidant-rich cacao. Oaza’s lattes use a small dash of all-natural monk fruit for sweetness without sugar or an artificial taste.
- Caffeine improves athletic performance
- Electrolytes support energy and fitness
- Hydration is critical to a good workout
- Easy on your stomach
- Natural ingredients (compared against fake preworkout powders)
- Replenish lost electrolytes from sweat
- Rehydrate your body
- Keep your workout energy going through your entire day.
- Most people hit a wall in the afternoon
- Also very common for people to be dehydrated at this point of the day
- Can’t fully recovery unless you get caffeine and hydration
- Electrolytes and hydration are the key to hangover recovery
- We have both